New Members – Joining the AAC is Easy!
If you consider sports medicine and/or arthroscopy to be a component of your practice and you would like to become an AAC member, please review the membership categories below and send an email to email@example.com, indicating clearly the following:
- Hospital or community affiliation
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Membership category
- A recent copy of your CV, attached as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
Your application will be reviewed by the AAC Executive and you will be notified by email.
Active Membership (Active Physicians and Surgeons)
- AAC Active Membership is open to orthopaedic surgeons and other physicians who dedicate a portion of their practice to arthroscopy and/or sports medicine
- AAC Active Membership dues are $50 annually
Affiliate Membership (Allied Health Professionals, Researchers)
- AAC Affiliate Membership is open to researchers or allied health care professionals (e.g. physiotherapists, physician assistants, occupational therapists) who consider sports medicine and/or arthroscopy treatment or research a component of their practice.
- AAC Affiliate Membership dues are $30 annually.
Associate Membership (Fellows and Residents)
- Associate Membership is open to fellows or residents with an interest in sports medicine and/or arthroscopy subspecialty training.
- AAC Associate Members are not required to pay annual dues.
Senior Membership (Orthopaedic Surgeons retired from practice)
- AAC Senior Members are not required to pay annual dues.