The 2022 COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting 2022
- Call for Abstracts
- Presenter and Moderator Information
- Social Events
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Deadline to change authors in the online system: May 1, 2022
Deadline to complete outstanding disclosures and speaker release forms: May 21, 2022
Deadline to upload your poster to the virtual meeting platform: May 29, 2022
Important housekeeping notes for all poster presenters:
- All posters are presented virtually
- Registration: All presenters must register for the meeting. Two registration options are available to poster presenters: 1) in-person (standard registration) or 2) virtual-only (offers access to e-posters, Opening Ceremonies, and three plenary sessions each on Thursday, June 9, and Friday, June 10). We hope you will join us in-person to benefit from the full academic and networking opportunities.
- Mandatory forms: All presenters must complete an online disclosure form and speaker release form (forms will appear in green within the system if complete). Please log in to submit forms if you have not already done so. Authors who do not submit disclosure information by May 21 will unfortunately be removed from the final program.
- Program: Review your poster in the detailed online program. Note that your abstract will be displayed in the program, but your poster itself will only be displayed in the online meeting platform during the week of the meeting itself
- Viewing posters: Posters will be available for viewing throughout the meeting
- Interaction with meeting participants: Poster presenters are asked to monitor online discussion related to their poster at least once daily during the conference dates, and respond to any inquiries. Final details will be provided as the conference approaches.
- Deadline for poster presentation upload: May 29, 2022