The 2022 COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting
Please see important venue information here: COA_2022_Quebec City Convention Centre Venue_Information_9082-03
The QCCC partners’ order forms, Encore (audiovisual, wired Internet and computer rental services) and Capital HRS (food and beverage) are online and available at https://www.convention.qc.ca/en/exhibitors/order-forms/
Please select the name of the event from the drop down menu (Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA) 2022 Annual Meeting (June 8 to 11, 2022), then follow the instructions.
Exhibit Dates (Set Up & Tear Down)
Meeting Dates: June 8-11
Exhibit Show Dates: June 8-10
Exhibit Move in: Wednesday, June 8 as of 8:00
(Special move in for large booths 20×20/20×30: Tuesday, June 7 as of 13:00 upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Exhibit Tear Down: Friday, June 10 as of 16:00
Quebec City Convention Centre
Level 2, Hall 2000 BCD
1000 Bd René-Lévesque E.
Québec, QC G1R 5T8
Are You Ready To Exhibit?
Log Back in to Your Exhibitor Profile to Complete the List Below:
- Pay any remaining fees in full. Please settle all payments as soon as possible.
- Upload your company logo, web site and description to your exhibitor profile before June 1. This information will appear in the event App and gives your exhibitor listing visible branding and links to your web site. Enter this info in the ‘Exhibitor Public Profile’ area in the portal.
- Register your reps before June 1. Refer to the enclosed help file for assistance.
Take Care of These Pre-Show Logistics:
- Masks are highly recommended for all participants and exhibitors, though not mandatory.
- Proof of vaccination is required to access the event. Please ensure your reps are fully vaccinated per federal definitions (min 2 doses) and are able to present proof (electronic or print) when checking in at the registration desk.
- The COA will abide by provincial public health mandates in effect at the time of the Annual Meeting. Any updates will be communicated immediately. Masks will be available at the registration desk and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue. All delegates and exhibitors can select a red lanyard to indicate if they prefer distancing.
- Cancellation fee: $500.
- 100% refund (minus the fee) if cancelled before April 1; 50% refund (minus the fee) if cancelled between April 1 and May 1; No refunds will be provided after May 1.
- Any booth cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com by May 1.
- The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, partners, vendors, and staff is COA’s highest priority. In the event the Annual Meeting or exhibit hall cannot be held in person and is cancelled by the COA in order to ensure health and safety measures, all booth fees will be reimbursed or may be applied to an alternative sponsorship or agreement.
- The exhibit hall will have plenty of lounge areas, seating, charging stations, and easy access and visibility of all booths.
- Free wifi available to all exhibitors.
- Free coffee during breaks and open bar for the Wednesday, June 8 Welcome Reception from 6-8pm. A reminder that lunch will not be served at the conference.
- The COA Presidential line will be working their way to every booth to say hello and select the winners of the Best Booth Awards.
- Don’t forget to attend the Your COA plenary session on Friday, June 10 to see Doug Thomson’s RI Harris Lecture (former CEO of the COA), find out who won the Best Booth Awards, as well as witness Dr. Laurie Hiemstra’s inauguration as the first woman president of the COA. The session will be open to exhibitors as of 2pm.
2022 Annual Meeting Sponsors
|Aesculap Biologics||T4||ConMed||407, 506|
|Align Technologies||203||CURE International||T8|
|Biomarin Canada||T11||DJO is now Enovis||109|
|Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation||T7||Ipsen||610|
|Lima Orthopaedics Canada Inc.||405||Smith & Nephew||209|
|MedEnvision||T10||Spring Loaded Technology||T6|
|MicroPort Orthopedics, Inc.||303, 402||Stryker||515|
|Oligo Medic||404||Tactile Orthopaedics||210|
|Open Medical Ltd||T1||Terumo BCT||503|
|Orthopaedic Innovation Centre||T2||Tribe Medical||217|
|Orthopaedic Ultrasound||T3||Verve Medical Products Inc.||509, 511|
|Össur Canada Inc.||208||VoxxLife||115|
|Zimmer Biomet Canada||315|