Do you have a bizarre or unusual case that has presented in your clinic or OR? Something that may have had unexpected results? We want it! The COA Bulletin includes a new feature where weird (and wonderful) cases will be presented to the membership. Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
- Imaging – up to five images
- 500-word case summary including:
- Brief clinical history and diagnosis
- Treatment measures
- Take-home message
- Five references maximum
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR CASES!
- The best stories are told through images – make sure that your photos are high-quality and clear.
- Keep it brief! Stick to the most important information as it relates to the unusual nature of your case submission.