ReCOAnnect with the President
The COA Executive is more focused than ever on engaging with COA members. The pandemic and resulting restrictions have impacted so many of our connections – including those with the COA. But with the arrival of virtual meeting options, we now have the opportunity to gather, converse and connect no matter where we are. Now we can send the COA President to YOU for a virtual visit!
Over the next year, members of the COA’s Presidential Line will reconnect with the orthopaedic community from coast to coast through virtual town halls and small group discussions. We promise to listen, learn, share insights, and act in whatever capacity we can. Our Canada-wide virtual tour is now on the road!
If you and colleagues from your region would like participate in the tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual chat.
Where Is the ReCOAnnect Tour Going Next?
President Elect, Dr. Laurie Hiemstra is Heading to the Prairie Region!
Look out Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta! Dr. Laurie Hiemstra will be picking up where Dr. Mohit Bhandari left off and resuming the cross-country ReCOAnnect tour in the prairie region this fall, while Dr. Kishore Mulpuri visits centres in British Columbia.
No matter where you are in Canada, if you and colleagues from your region would like participate in the tour, please contact email@example.com to schedule a virtual chat.
- Lakeshore General Hospital, Pointe-Claire
- Hôpital Charles-Le Moyne, Greenfield Park
- CHRTR-Pavillon Sainte-Marie, Trois-Rivières
- Université Laval, Québec City
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont, Montréal
- Jewish General Hospital, Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Monfort Hospital, Ottawa
- Scarborough Health Network
- Brampton Hospitals
- Queen’s University, Kingston
- Health Sciences North, Sudbury
- Charlottetown, PEI
- Corner Brook, NL
- St. John’s, NL
- Halifax, NS
- Saint John, Fredericton, NB
- Miramichi, Bathurst, Campbellton, NB
- Moncton, NB
- Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton