New Members – Joining COLLA is Easy!
If you consider limb lengthening and/or deformity correction to be a component of your practice and you would like to become a COLLA member, please review the membership categories below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the following:
- Membership category
- A recent copy of your CV, attached as a Microsoft Word or PDF document including name, hospital or community affiliation, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number.
Your application will be reviewed by COLLA’s executive committee and you will be notified by email.
Active Membership (Active Physicians and Surgeons)
- COLLA Active Membership is open to orthopaedic surgeons and other physicians who dedicate a portion of their practice to limb lengthening and deformity correction.
- COLLA Active Members are currently not required to pay annual dues.
Affiliate Membership (Allied Health Professionals, Researchers)
- COLLA Affiliate Membership is open to researchers or allied health care professionals (e.g. physiotherapists, physician assistants, occupational therapists) who consider limb lengthening and deformity correction
- a component of their practice or research.
- COLLA Affiliate Members are currently not required to pay annual dues.
Associate Membership (Fellows and Residents)
- COLLA Associate Membership is open to fellows or residents with an interest in limb lengthening and deformity correction.
- COLLA Associate Members are not required to pay annual dues.
Senior Membership (Orthopaedic Surgeons retired from practice)
- COLLA Senior Members are not required to pay annual dues.