Company & Industry Event Calendar
Learn more about the educational programs hosted and offered by stakeholder companies in the orthopaedic community by clicking through the listings below.
Is your company offering a course, meeting or event that would be of interest to our members? Share it through the COA’s calendar and social media! Submit your event for inclusion in the calendar and promotion through the COA’s social media channels.
All submissions are subject to cost, and review and approval by the COA.
Virtual Visiting Surgeon Shoulder Series
September 8, 15 & 22, 2021
Event Contact: Erin Robson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three live, interactive events led by world-renowned shoulder repair surgeon, Dr. Ian Lo
- Each event of the series will include two distinguished faculty guests for live, technical discussions to debate the most challenging aspects of the case.
- Discussion topics will include current trends, technologies and anatomic-based surgical techniques of shoulder repair for Advanced Healing Construct and Glenoid Bone Loss.
- At the time of registration, full-length recorded surgeries will be made available to view on demand. The live events will include a highlight reel of the most challenging components of the surgery.
- Attendees will develop knowledge, skills and abilities related to the treatment of various shoulder preservation pathologies.
- Live broadcast with discussion in English and translations in French
Who Should Attend:
- This virtual series is available to surgeons, fellows, residents and healthcare professionals globally
Event Site: https://events.smith-nephew.com/d/xjq4gh/