- Deadline for finalized submissions: October 27, 2017. NO submissions will be considered for the 2018 COA/CORS Annual meeting after this date.
- Deadline for author disclosures: October 27, 2017. (This MUST be completed at the time of submission, or your submission will not be considered complete)
- Notifications will be sent out: January 2018
- Deadline for author or presenter changes: March 2, 2018
- Submission requires full names and valid email addresses for all authors. All abstracts require a presenting author.
- Accepted abstracts may be published in the British Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, so please read instructions carefully.
- Maximum word count of 500 including spaces for all content sections combined (Purpose, Method, Results and Conclusion.)
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in the COA/CORS abstract supplement in the format entered, therefore capitalize appropriate words. Use capitals for proper names, titles, geographical names, trade names. NO CAPS LOCK.
- Numbers should be set out as follows:
One to nine in words, with larger numbers printed numerically (eg. 10, 52, 120).
2. Use the percentage sign e.g. 20% (not ‘percent’ in words, unless the number is also written in full at the beginning of a sentence).
3. When a sentence begins with a number, write it out in full (e.g. ‘Eighty-five percent’).
- Proofread before submitting
- Submission deadline: Friday, October 27, 2017 11:59 pm EST.
- Submissions will be blindly reviewed by members of the Program Committee.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent to the submitter in January of 2018, including further instructions regarding author and abstract title edits.
- Submitters are responsible for communicating with presenter and all co-authors.
- If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author will attend the meeting or find a replacement presenter and notify the COA accordingly.
- Complete conditions, rules and regulations are listed on the abstract submission site. Please read them carefully when you submit your abstract.
Registration & Fees
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Victoria for an outstanding program.
If you have any questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org