June 19-20, 2020
We are Coming to YOU!
Continuing Medical Education & Certificate of Attendance
The COA, CORS and CORA Annual Meeting is approved as an Accredited Group Learning Activity under Section 1 of the Framework of Continuing Professional Development options for the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The participant will receive one credit per hour for activities attended in this program.
How to Obtain Your Certificate of Attendance
Follow these 3 steps to obtain your Certificate of Attendance After the Annual Meeting
Complete the session evaluation forms for all sessions that you attended during the meeting
- Evaluations are completed ONLINE
- Visit https://www.xcdsystem.com/coa/credits to complete session evaluation forms on a computer or mobile device
- Log in to complete the evaluations after the event.
Complete the overall meeting evaluation
- After completing the session evaluations for all sessions attended during the meeting, complete the overall meeting evaluation The overall meeting evaluation form can be completed online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/coa/credits
Generate your certificate of attendance
- Once all session evaluation forms AND the overall meeting evaluation form are complete, your certificate of attendance will be ready to download OR sent to you by e-mail.