The 2021 Virtual COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting
content is available to registered participants until September 30!
- Annual Meeting 2021
- Call for Abstracts
- Presenter and Moderator Information
- Social Events
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
2021 COA / CORS / CORA Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts is now closed.
Thank you to all who submitted abstracts! The call for submissions to the 2021 COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting is now closed. The abstracts are being reviewed and notifications will be sent out in February.
- Deadline for finalized submissions: December 14, 2020.
- Deadline for author disclosures: December 14, 2020. (This MUST be completed at the time of submission, or your submission will not be considered complete)
- Notifications will be sent out: February 2021
- Deadline for author or presenter changes: April 2021
- Submissions will be blindly reviewed by members of the Program Committee.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent to the submitter in February of 2021, including further instructions regarding author and abstract title edits.
- Submitters are responsible for communicating with presenter and all co-authors.
- If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author will attend the meeting or find a replacement presenter and notify the COA accordingly.
- Complete conditions, rules and regulations are listed on the abstract submission site. Please read them carefully when you submit your abstract.
Registration & Fees
- Registration will open in the February. Check back for updates.
- The presenting author of the accepted abstract is required to register and pay applicable registration fees in full.