CORA MEMBERS – NOTE NEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BELOW:
- A resident of a Canadian orthopaedic training program may submit more than one abstract to CORA.
- The COA and CORA abstract submission process and review are separate. If you submitted an abstract for presentation at the COA 2021 Meeting and you wish to present the same paper at CORA, you must re-submit your abstract per guidelines below. Make sure you indicate the corresponding meeting (CORA or COA) each time you submit your abstract by checking off the appropriate box.
CORA Abstract Guidelines:
- Podium Presentations:
- All accepted abstracts are given an allotted podium time of 4 minutes per presentation.
- Abstracts that are not accepted for podium may be offered a poster, as per the discretion of the review committee.
- Medical students cannot submit for podium presentations (posters only).
- CORA residents can submit multiple unique abstracts, but may only have one abstract accepted for presentation (either poster or podium).
- Residents who do not want to submit to a podium presentation may opt to only submit for poster presentation.
- Medical students in Canada an exclusively submit one poster for presentation.