The 2022 COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting
Call For Abstracts is now open!
Submission deadline: December 13, 2021
Thank you for your abstract submissions. The call for submissions to the 2022 COA/CORS/CORA Annual Meeting is now closed. The abstracts are now under review. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Deadline for finalized submissions: December 13, 2021
- Deadline for author disclosures and speaker release forms: December 13, 2021 (This MUST be completed at the time of submission, or your submission will not be considered complete)
- Notifications will be sent to authors: February 2022
- Deadline for author or presenter changes: April 2022
- Submissions will be blindly reviewed by members of the Program Committee.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent to the submitter in February of 2022, including further instructions regarding author and abstract title edits.
- Submitters are responsible for communicating with presenter and all co-authors.
- If your abstract is accepted, the presenting author will attend the meeting or find a replacement presenter and notify the COA accordingly.
- Complete conditions, rules and regulations are listed on the abstract submission site. Please read them carefully when you submit your abstract.
Registration & Fees
- Registration will open in February. Check back for updates.
- The presenting author of the accepted abstract is required to register and pay applicable registration fees in full.