CAS Membership is open to orthopaedic surgeons, fellows and researchers who dedicate a portion of their practice to hip and knee arthroplasty surgery.
If you consider arthroplasty to be part of your practice and you would like to become a CAS member, please review the membership criteria below and send us your most recent CV (including contact details, any hospital affiliation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAS Active Membership is open to full-time practicing orthopaedic surgeons in Canada who have obtained certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- CAS Active Membership dues are $100 annually.
- CAS Affiliate Membership is open to researchers and other allied health care professionals practicing in Canada or Royal College certified orthopaedic surgeons practicing outside of Canada who dedicate a portion of their practice and research to hip and knee arthroplasty.
- CAS Affiliate Members are not required to pay annual dues.
- CAS Associate Membership is open to orthopaedic arthroplasty fellows training in a Canadian centre.
- CAS Associate Members are not required to pay annual dues.
- CAS Honorary Membership is reserved to Canadian or international orthopaedic surgeons retired from active practice who are elected directly to Honorary Membership by the Executive Committee. These surgeons must have made notable contributions in the view of the CAS to the understanding or treatment of hip/knee arthroplasty.
- There are no annual dues for Honorary Members.