COFAS Membership and News
New Members – Joining COFAS is Easy!
If you consider foot & ankle to be part of your practice and you would like to become a COFAS member, please review the membership criteria below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Updated CV (including contact details, any hospital affiliation)
- Your desired membership category
Please note that you need to be a member of COA in order to apply for COFAS membership.
Active Membership (Orthopaedic Surgeons) – $100 annual dues
- COFAS Active Membership is open to orthopaedic surgeons who dedicate a portion of their practice to foot and ankle surgery.
Associate Membership (Fellows and Residents) – No annual dues
- COFAS Associate Membership is open to fellows or residents with an interest in foot and ankle subspecialty training.
Senior Membership (Retired from Practice) – No annual dues
- COFAS Senior Membership is open to members who have retired from practice.
If you require any assistance paying your COFAS or COA membership dues, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for assistance.