2022 COFAS Symposium – April 1-2
The 14th Biennial Canadian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Symposium will take place on April 1-2, 2022, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Canada.
The Biennial Foot and Ankle Symposium is Canada’s largest surgical Foot & Ankle meeting. Not only does it provide a centralized forum for practising orthopaedic surgeons to stay current, but it also allows for an opportunity to meet face to face. Biennial Foot & Ankle Symposium is the yearly hub for the Canadian orthopaedic community.
COFAS members, Johnny Lau MD FRCSC and Timothy Daniels MD FRCSC from University of Toronto will serve as Program Directors. The 2022 hot topics are:
- Minimally invasive forefoot surgery
- Use of minimally invasive surgery for deformity correction in Charcot
- Salvaging complications of the Ring Fixator
- Deformity correction and TAR; Salvage of failed TAR
- Cartilage- transfer/transplant – why aren’t we doing better
- Lesser toe mtp oa salvage
- Perceptions vs reality in forefoot surgery
- Small Quality improvement initiatives and where to start