Research / Resources
Research Survey Distribution Guidelines
COA and CORS members are eligible to submit research survey requests for distribution to the membership through the COA Dispatch–Research Edition. Submitters and/or PIs are required to be members in good standing of the COA or CORS unless special consideration is granted by the survey review committee.
All survey distribution request must include the information below:
- the title of the research project;
- the centre(s), universities conducting the research;
- a brief description of the research project;
- the contact information of the primary researcher;
- the project’s funding source;
- the target participant demographics (who should complete the survey?);
- the survey direct link;
- the survey participation deadline.
All projects and survey requests are subject to approval by the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS) Executive. Research survey requests will appear in 2 editions of the COA Dispatch–Research Edition.
For more information, contact email@example.com